Great article just published on Business Insider. Here’s the sum-up but give this one the five minutes it will take to read. There are several more worthy articles linked inside too.
1. Personalized learning is a strong method of instruction.
2. Students can learn more about what they really care about.
3. Social media gives kids a way to form lasting friendships. *We have met lots of friends through our local homeschool Meet-Up group, too.
4. Students don’t deal with cliques or bullying.
5. Students may achieve more in the long run. *Note the comments and linked article from the homeschooled Harvard Junior.
Natalie, Founding Author
Latest posts by Natalie, Founding Author (see all)
- Salem, Boston & The Cape - November 10, 2018
- The Bahamas – SO much more than you think. - September 29, 2018
- Vero Beach, Cape Canaveral & St. Augustine; Not a part of Florida you may know! - August 26, 2018